Melissa’s experience as an educator, combined with her warmth, knowledge and expertise in the area of positive psychology make her an engaging and dynamic speaker. Melissa speaks with authenticity, humor and inspiration.
Most Requested Topics:
- Happiness Can Be Learned: Learn skills and strategies to help you become more optimistic, resilient, and enjoy your life more.
- Women in Transition: What’s Next? How to add meaning and fulfillment to the next chapter of your life.
- Raising Resilient, Happy Children: Strategies to help you guide your children through life’s challenges while boosting their self-esteem.
- Living in Balance: Learn to take care of yourself in a world of competing demands.
- Positive Relationships: Discover tools to build and maintain positive, lasting, loving relationships.
- Living a More Mindful Life: Learn to live NOW, stop thinking about the past or worrying about the future.
- Habits of Happiness: Gain practical and meaningful tips, tools, and processes for everyday life.
Professional development, training and group workshops for clients including
- Syracuse University – Alpha Epsilon Phi, Syracuse, NY
- Green Chimneys Therapeutic Day School – Staff, Brewster, NY
- University of Pennsylvania – Kappa Alpha Theta, Philadelphia, PA
- The Pinwheel Project – Staff, Pleasantville , NY
- Westchester Connect-To-Care, Purchase, NY
- Muhlenberg College – Alpha Chi Omega, Allentown, PA
- Please Touch Museum – Community Outreach Program, Philadelphia, PA
- Furman University – Greenville, South Carolina
- National Association of Realtors® – 500 New Jersey Ave., NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
- Destination Maternity, White Plains, NY